This talisman reads 'Fac Et Spera' in Latin, which means 'Do and Hope'. A hand on the shield holds a daisy, symbolic of a constant renewal of hope and energy as it opens its petals anew each day.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Talisman measures approx. 1 1/16" x 1 1/16".
- Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver 26" fine curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
*Note - Please allow 7-10 business days for order to be shipped.