The thistle on this talisman represents independence, the sun vitality and the crown accomplishment. Together, they symbolize one who is self-reliant and fearless.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Talisman measures approx. 1 1/16" x 1 1/16".
- Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver 30" medium cable chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.