This talisman reads 'Flecti Non Frangi' in Latin, meaning 'To be Bent not Broken'. It refers to one who can endure hardship yet still remain true to themselves. The raven signifies hope and is believed to have keen vision that pierces through all darkness.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Talisman measures approx. 1 1/16" x 1 1/16".
- Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver 20" fine curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.