This sweatshirt features an original design by the artist of an otter holding a cup of coffee - so Seattle. Printed on a blue sweatshirt with black colored ink.
- Illustrated and hand screen printed in Seattle with non-toxic, water-based inks.
- Women's regular-fit long-sleeve sweatshirt with off-the-shoulder neckline and front kangaroo pocket.
- 2x1 rib set in cuffs and bottom band.
- Neck and pocket edges have a raw-hem finish for a super-cool retro appeal.
- Printed on Alternative Apparel Eco-Fleece: 50% Polyester (6.25% Recycled), 46% Cotton (6.25% Organic), 4% Natural Rayon.
- Low-impact yarn dyed, fabric washed for a super soft hand.
- To extend wear: Machine wash cold, inside-out, tumble dry low.
Write a Review