Screen print made from an original wood block carving by the artist. This night owl finds comfort among the sword ferns of the Pacific Northwest. When the clouds part, and the moon shines through, she hoots into the night! Printed on a red heather tee with white colored ink.
- Illustrated and hand screen printed in Seattle with non-toxic, water-based inks.
- Printed on Bella brand cotton blend slouchy style tee. Loose fit, boxy, flowy style.
- Made from 91% poly, 9% combed ring spun cotton.
- Lightweight fabric, 3.5 oz.
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk.
- Machine wash cold, inside out. Dry low or med.
Write a Review