Continuing Prairie's investigation of work wear and uniforms, when wearing our Corduroy Coverall your business is pleasure. Switching gears from the unisex, oversized theme of our previous coveralls, this version is nipped and darted with a high waist and fitted hip. Bulletproof luxury that is ready for anything, they stripped back the details to create a basic coverall at a more accessible price point.
– 80’s inspired fitted coverall
– Zip front entry
– Deep trouser pockets and back patch pockets
– A simple hemmed sleeve looks great cuffed
– Body: 100% organic cotton Contrast: 100% cotton Rib: 95% organic cotton 5% spandex
– Quantity produced: 35 in cruiseliner
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.