Shown in Rosewater, available to order in Drab (shown in second picture)
A nostalgic favorite interpreted in non-stretch deadstock corduroy overdyed in vivid color. The fit references 1950’s era dungarees with a fitted waist, hip shaping and a tapered, loose leg that is cropped in length. It has secured front pockets with an angled openings and large patch pockets on the back. This textile is low stretch and retains its shape. We recommend fitting them as is.
– 50’s dungaree inspired high rise
– Straight angled patch pockets on front and square pockets on rear
– Hourglass shape with a looser calf
– Low stretch textile will retain shape
– Body: 95% cotton 5% poly
– Quantity produced: 105 in drab
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.