Back in stock!
This is a non-medical, reusable fabric face mask, made from a double layer woven textile with a 100% organic cotton lining, an open pocket to add an additional filter (not included), and soft, stretchy ear loops for comfort and ease. The masks are manufactured with fabric on hand, using the remainders Prairie Underground has left from their previous collections.
For optimal use, we suggest washing your mask before and after every wear and washing your hands before putting it on and taking it off. Once it’s on, do your best to avoid touching it.
This face mask is not intended to replace recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as refraining from touching your face, social distancing, and hand washing. These masks are intended to follow the CDC recommendations of wearing simple cloth masks in public to slow the spread of the virus.
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), “Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.”
Some best practice info to keep in mind:
– Launder your mask before initial use and after every wear to avoid contamination.
– Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it.
– Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps.
– It’s still best practice to not touch your face when wearing this or other masks. Try not to mess with it once it’s on.
- Composed of 100% organic cotton
- Washable & reusable 3 pack of fabric masks
- Non-medical grade and not intended for clinical use
- 95% organic cotton 5% spandex elastic ear loops
- Nose wire for added security
- Launder before use
All masks are final sale, thanks for understanding.