Riffing on the classic zip front hoodie with a kangaroo pocket, we’ve inserted a panel at the bottom to appear as layered garments. Slightly egg shaped and oversized, it is constructed in organic cotton fleece and thick rib. It has a plain back that is suitable for layering. The hood is completely lined in cotton muslin.
– Soft organic cotton hoodie
– Elongated sleeves for added warmth
– Deep neckline with a fully lined hood
– Waistband on front suggests layers
– Body: 100% Organic Cotton
– Contrast: 100% Cotton
– Quantity produced: 53 in drab
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Knitted in South Carolina by a pioneering mill exploring sustainable fabrications since 2003. Prairie's French Terry is balanced, durable, retains shape and color. With proper care it will endure for years.