A great twist on Prairie Underground's long hoodies, the Guinevere is a fashion-forward jacket that combines the look of multiple layering in one piece with form-fitting and flattering diagonal stitching and pockets galoreone set you can sling your hands into at the waist and another below the hips created out of beautiful drapes of fabric.
– Inverted pleat at shoulder and extra-long sleeves with a generous hood
– Fitted body
– Two-way, reversible zipper
– Pockets at waist and hips
– Gathered muslin overlay at the shoulder and draped skirt pockets
– Body: 100% Organic cotton French Terry , Contrast: 100% cotton, Rib: 95% Organic Cotton 5% Spandex
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
*Note - 2nd and 3rd image are Midnight, available ONLY in BLACK