Shown in Putty, available to order in Black
The Loggia Pant revisits ideas explored in the Oceana Pant from 2013. A skirted façade of cotton poplin crosses one leg of this organic cotton French terry pant, secured by a single button. From the front, it looks like a skirt worn over pants creating an avant-garde shape that will redefine your wardrobe. It has a covered elastic waist and the back features woven patch pockets for storage and shape retention. A cropped length on most to keep the proportion balanced.
Continuing Prairie Underground's investigation of work wear and uniforms as non-traditional sportswear, the sport poplin group was conceived as adaptable, oversized multiples that promote architectural shaping in basics.
They commissioned this curious textile with a supplier in Los Angeles to recreate a deadstock sport poplin. The dense weave of this textile has an impenetrable feeling, making it especially useful for travel.
– Cotton poplin skirted façade with an asymmetrical hem and button closure
– Organic cotton pant underneath with an elastic waist
– Dual side onseam pockets and square patch pockets on rear
– Body: 100% organic cotton Contrast: 100% cotton Rib: 95% organic cotton 5% spandex
– Quantity produced: 71 in black
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.