A springtime favorite from Prairie Underground with a higher, wide waistband, large slant pockets in front and square pockets in back. These look great rolled up above the ankle for a little dash of '50s flare. The super-fitted style is well worth every ounce of work pulling them on!
– Very high rise
– 50’s dungaree inspired pants
– Secured front pockets with angled opening
– Large Patch pockets on the seat
– Hourglass shape with a looser calf
– Cropped length
– Stretch textile will give a half size with wear
– Body: 97% Cotton 3% Spandex
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Stretch textile will relax a half size with wear.
Front rise: 12.5″