A beloved jacket from the archive, The Hunter was introduced in 2010 and has been out of production for several years. A casual organic cotton lightweight jacket with an easy, boxy fit. The tall, zip-up collar is super cozy, with easy-to-access deep gusseted pockets that open from the side. A slick seam panel tuck in the back gives this piece an added touch of femininity, too. Organic Sateen overlays have been double stitched onto every panel creating a look that is just as contemporary today. Bound to be your new weekend favorite!
– French Terry with woven overlays for warmth and texture
– Dual side pockets and funnel neckline
– Extra-long, skinny sleeves
– Hip length in front with a slightly higher back
– Back yoke with an inverted pleat at the center
– 100% organic cotton French terry and Sateen
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A