We became convinced of the potential of Glam Rock again. Whenever we can engage that sort of strut it seems a reliable and time-tested mode of sartorial rebellion that is enduring and investment worthy. Shifting perspective on the classic denim jacket, the Turner Jacket elevates the genre while relaxing traditional suiting separates. Inspired by 70’s era tailoring in denim with a contemporary fit.
– Asymmetrical lapel design
– Angled covered zip closure
– Single on-seam flap pocket
– Seamed shaped arm
– Body: 98% BCI Cotton 2% Elastane
– Quantity produced: 81 in mechanic
– First fit should be snug, as the textile will release with wear
– Use caution prior to laundering as dye transfer may occur
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.