The eagle is symbolic of following one's dreams; the rose featured on a flag in the bird's beak, represents love. The combined imagery on this talisman suggests that happiness depends on staying true to one's deepest desires.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Talisman measures approx. 1 1/16" x 1 1/16".
- Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver 20" fine curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.