The old evergreen trees of the Pacific Northwest are one of the designer's favorite sights to see when she makes the trek through the woods to her Grandma's house every holiday season. This image will remind you of the beauty those tall pines possess when covered in snow. Wear this handmade zip-up hoodie so that you can reminisce of winters in the woods. You'll love this lightweight zip up hoodie, its perfect for layering in all seasons.
- Illustrated and hand screen printed in Seattle with non-toxic, water-based inks.
- Color is green sueded hoodie with a white trees print.
- This is a UNISEX style, so Women should go down one size.
- Graphic is screen printed on a zip up hoodie with no ties and a contrast zipper with a kangaroo style pocket.
- Lightweight zip up sweatshirt, made of T-shirt weight material.
- Pre-washed cotton blend, for minimal shrinkage: 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon.
- To extend wear: Machine wash cold, inside-out, tumble dry low. No shrinkage.
Write a Review